The Modern Slavery Act 2018 came into effect January 1st, 2019, and entities who operate in Australia, with a consolidated revenue of $100M must submit an annual statement on how they assess and take action to any identified Modern Slavery risks within their supply chain.
OUR SOFTWARE SOLUTION
Our software solution is specifically designed to help businesses manage their compliance obligations of the Modern Slavery Act.
With flexible configuration options, it will suit all organisations, from large to enterprise. We even allow for customisation where required.
Built on a global software platform,
security and privacy is assured.
Easy to use and simple implementation ensures you can meet Government Requirements with ease.
TURN KEY SOLUTION
We have developed our solutions to allow you to get started immediately. Your solution can be securely installed within your company’s internal network and infrastructure. Alternatively, we can securely host your solution in the cloud for an additional cost.
- Supplier Record Management o Sub-Supplier Management
- Digital Supplier Surveys
- MSA Report Section Templates o Risk Workflows
- Audit Trail
- Supplier Data Uploads
- 7 User Licences
- User Training and Documentation
- All Standard Features Plus:
- Financial System Integration
- API Checking Endpoints
- 2 Shared Licenses
- We can create a solution that suits your particular needs.
- Speak to one of our technical consultants to design custom functionality.